View Single Post
Old 14-09-2011, 04:49 AM
mattie

We Can Easily Protect Our Self

Quote:
Originally Posted by AutumnSoleil
I've just read this post and I was wondering if you say any prayers of protection before you AP? I've ready varying things about this and wondered if you felt it necessary to ask for protection from lower entities, as it has been my understanding that we are vulnerable to them during AP.

She has moved past a point of needing to ask for protection. Her moving past fear about all of this has raised her frequency where this will not be an issue. I would be surprised if she was bothered. Self protecting.

We are only vulnerable to them is we hand them our fears on a silver platter (tasty little tidbits!!!- astral h'ordeuvres) to use against us.

Asking for protection or using various objects for protection is useful as a first step in moving out of fear. It isn’t meant to be a permanent place to be though. We are meant to move into our own authority in dealing w/ the energy environment (all external energies). We can. This isn’t difficult at all. We can easily vet any energies that we encounter. Negative energies aren’t more powerful than us.