Thread: My only son
View Single Post
Old 11-05-2011, 01:20 PM
AngelBreeze

((((((( Primrose )))))))

Quote:
Originally Posted by primrose
To my son Ron, I love and miss you. I'd like you to come to me in a dream and tell me what really happened. As you know what the official verdict is. I'm sorry I did'nt get asked and I did'nt think of it at the time, but your organs could have helped someone. I hope you are in a good place now.

Dearest Primrose,

I am very sorry for the loss of your dear son. But please know that life continues in another dimension for him. When we leave our physical life we immediately step into our Spiritual Body and elevate into the higher spheres of God's dimensions. Your son is fine and filled with new growth and understanding. He is around you always as Love Never Creates Separation.

Although you may not see him or hear him often, he is still very much with you and can see and hear you! That love is Eternal and cannot be removed by anyone or anything.

Since you are asking for him to come to you in a dream, I thought you might like to visit a great website where many people who have lost loved ones go to post messages about dream visitations, orbs, EVPs, etc. It is a great community for those who have lost their loved ones and the degree of comfort they give to each other is truly unequaled by anything else!

http://members2.boardhost.com/adcfriends/

May God be with you during these especially hard times and may He bless you with great comfort and a sign from your dear son! Remember that we Love you and will be praying that you receive a sign from your son very soon!

Deus tecum, (\o/) AngelBreeze (\o/)

"For many deceivers are entered into the world, who confess not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh. This is a deceiver and an anti-Christ." -- II JOHN 1:7 (KJV)

"Jesus saith unto him, I Am the Way, the Truth, and the Life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by Me." -- JOHN 14:6 (KJV)