View Single Post
Old 21-05-2018, 04:44 AM
Knower

That which we don't understand we tend to let our imaginations run wild. When we seek/research things we gain understanding if we look deep enough. Then we are not going by our imaginations but by our new found knowledge. Know the truth and the truth shall set you free.

I feel perhaps people will do most anything so as not to believe there is such a thing as God. I mean after all I would rather there not be a God if God could hate me so much that he would cast me into an eternal fire. In your case I can understand why you might think God is evil. Thanks to much of mainstream religion I feel you are not alone thinking that.

Much of New Age is thought to be a false teaching. If one really looks at what New Age believes rather than what main stream religion says it believes then you might just find New Age is the Old Age religion. No doubt Jesus today would be called a New Ager if he was teaching today.