View Single Post
Old 11-11-2017, 03:14 AM
Newbie ;)

Hi Josh

I’ve heard of other people experiencing this sensation of being pulled out of the body. It’s never happened to me, but I’d be happy to share what I’ve learned.

It could be any kind of entity that is doing this to you. Some people have tried to astral project simultaneously (ie a couple) for example, where if one is successful before the other, they help the other by trying to pull their partner out of body. It is an option to also ask for a guide to help to pull you out of body if you are struggling with getting past the vibrational state. It doesn’t sound like you asked, so I am guessing either a guide wanted to assist you with an OBE for some reason you may be consciously unaware of, or some other entity did (there are of course, accounts of more negative entities taking this action as well). My advice would be to ground yourself in your body before falling asleep. It’s important from my perspective to not be in a state of fear, as, from what I understand, this can often bring about/manifest more negative entities and/or activities. There is nothing to fear, and you are always in control of your experience. You are the master of your life and your body. Grounding can help you to remember this and stand firmly in your confidence. Whatever your belief system, always know you can ask for protection and assistance from your guides/angels/universe/higher self/God/etc should you ever find yourself in a situation/feel an entity nearby that frightens you. Hope this helps - god bless