View Single Post
Old 09-10-2017, 01:56 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeremy Bong
That's what he wants me to write as how human say. So I just write it out. He also talk directly to me using his own voices. You should know, Jesus came out of my Paradise and he taught me his dharma. And my Goddess wife and my Cupidsons are here. They tell me first. And he tells me his name and means "no meaning" but the sound is like a good meaning of a Chinese word. I see him face to face.

He talks to everyone Jeremy, not just you, and we all interpret his words according to our own understanding... that why we have a brain.
Whoever wrote the bible believed it was inspired by God, as we become more spiritually advanced we find flaws so we search for the truth and find other ways of connecting with our God which can be very different from biblical teachings but they satisfy our beliefs.
Jesus said....
Those who seek shall not stop seeking untill they find. When they find they will be disturbed etc:
Jesus didn't say.....
Believe every word in the bible.

Buddha said.....
Do not believe every word I say just because I said it. He also advised people to find their own way through ' self realization '