View Single Post
Old 12-12-2018, 03:30 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by muffin
Good afternoon Shivani Devi

Maybe, but till you get to where you are going, you are no better off than anyone else.

And please, don't take this the wrong way
I will tell you (and all) something about myself, which may put everything I have written in this thread (and on this whole forum for that matter) into TOTAL perspective...but only for those who can understand it.

I am on the Autism Spectrum...I have Asperger's Disorder and I am also quite badly affected by it.

While I do NOT use this as a crutch, or as an excuse, or ANY reason whatsoever to avoid taking any personal responsibility for what I say or do (as MANY like to believe, who don't have it) there are just certain quirks and eccentricities I possess which I just can't mitigate or escape from.

The most obvious one, is that when "God" handed out "having a sense of humour" he sorta ran out when it came to being my turn...of course I do try, but no matter how much practice I get, I am just a "try hard, die hard" in that respect.

The second thing is that I operate from a base of pure reason and not emotion, I have Autism-related Alexithymia....so as for empathy? forget it...So I am very thankful and grateful that a Divine Being can make me feel something, whereas I am generally unable to...except on rare occasions, and even when I CAN feel stuff, being able to express it is a whole different story.

In fact, I know a hell of a lot of "big words", but using them in context or trying to make myself understood, is just as bad as me telling a joke and hoping somebody will laugh at it...The crickets all seem to enjoy my jokes though..

Being able to express myself without sounding like Mr Spock, avoiding eye contact, not getting body language, not having empathy etc is still a "work in progress" and I don't even know if I HAVE a Throat Chakra...I know I don't have much of an Amygdala..

So when my Kundalini rose with her full force into my Crown Chakra, that area was totally bypassed, thus frying my Vagus Nerve in the process and giving me gastroparesis and dysautonomia to ALSO contend with *sigh*

Suffice to say that I am generally misunderstood by just about everyone who will base their assessment of my personality, intention, words and what have you according to the "norm" or "neurotypical" stereotype and hardly anybody asks me to explain myself or elaborate when they fail to understand me...they just believe that I am "loopy" somehow..but if Sheldon from BBT ever became spiritual, you would get the gist of where I'm going with this...

Anyway, enough of that.