View Single Post
Old 28-06-2017, 09:20 AM
Ascender

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex-The-Iceman
When I first had my spiritual awakening, I would talk about spirituality a lot. These ideas and experiences were all so new, I wanted to talk about it all the time.

However, as I have grown on my journey, I find myself getting tired of having "spiritual conversations" all the time. I want to just talk about whatever comes up naturally in conversation, whether it is joking and lighthearted, or more introspective.

I feel a desire to absorb the beauty of people enjoying connecting with each other, not constant "nature of the universe" conversation - I feel there's a time and place.

I know a girl who is newly awakening, and every time I see her we talk about spirituality the majority of the time. I enjoy it, but I find myself reaching a point where I start thinking "ok, can we talk about something else now?". It's actually making me start to think: "maybe having a very spiritual partner isn't for me"...

Has anyone else experienced this?

Its is very exicting to wake up.We want to learn it all quick so this girl is acting normal so make sure you dont bring her back down just yet.

eventually spirituality becomes a feeling so there is no need to speak about it all the time,We live our spirituality,but it is very good to speak to the newly awakened and answer their questions to the best you can.