Thread: EMERGENCY
View Single Post
Old 30-04-2015, 07:24 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gem
My view is not a solution, so it probably seen as useless, but maybe it'll be mildly entertaining anyway so here goes.

Firstly, following guided meditations that attempt to induce something can be problematic, and since this appears to be the case, don't do that meditation anymore. The sensation that bothers you will most probably go away in its own good time, just like a bump on the knee is bound to subside... if you stop bumping it.

Apart from that, if I were you, I would seek guidance about meditation from somewhere more reliable than you-tube. on the internet, anyone can come along and live in vicarious way through their online avatars. In the real world, there are reputable agencies that teach reliable and safe practices.

In my case, the intense head sensations are part of life. There's always a buzz there. Sometimes it intensifies and becomes highly sensitive, but it does wax and wane, so I just let it pass. It usually becomes most pronounced during formal meditation practice sessions, and reduces intencity as I engage in mundane daily activities like walking, cooking or washing the car etc.
Thank for your advice