View Single Post
Old 21-08-2016, 01:23 AM
Seeker

While I think others might be quick to judge what I'm about to say, I want to say it regardless. For the sake of your sanity (because I've literally been in your shoes for two years)... You decide if he is or not. You make that decision. Yes, they could very well be just an ordinary karmic connection or even a soulmate.

In my case, I defined mine as one of those two because I disliked "twin flame". I thought it was a bait term that psychics (I work in that industry) were throwing around. But then, out of nowhere this year, the word twin flame felt so right. And I decided that, all on my own.

Define this relationship and experience for yourself. For others will be quick to tell you that you are crazy or that what you are experiencing is inauthentic. But us on this forum, reading your words and stories, we can't truly define that spiritual experience you might be having. For sure this is something that you have found to have great wonder in and.... if you believe he is your twin flame, you aren't crazy!

Once you've decided, allow for the universe to bring you even more clarity for YOUR spiritual path. That will confirm or deny. The synchronicities play a big role in all soul connections. But in time, you will really understand the nature of your relationship and what you are experiencing. In the mean time, decipher and define what he is to you without worries of blacklash.