View Single Post
Old 15-02-2018, 07:50 PM
Deactivated Account
I really don't see how 1 or 2 sub-forums closes or walls off anything. It gives people room to explore, and all those same interplays and processes will come right along with them. Their spiritual states aren't going to change just because of that. Soul connections don't work that way. Authentic soul connections are very stubborn, as anyone who's had a real one knows. It opens doors, if anything. I would think it would have the opposite effect in that it would possibly help them sort and cut to the chase quicker. Which, anyone who's ever actually experienced an authentic soul connection also knows, the longing for resolution and assistance in any regard to any aspect of it in the journey, is a huge hand up in vibration and a relief. It's not actually just about lively, rich interplay or discussion in here imo (which would still be taking place regardless, at least that's what I believe). It's about evolving and impending soul families and very critical stages in people's lives. Maybe that's part of what makes this forum so different from some, certainly not all, of the others.

And of course, that's just my view. I also don't think, that those of us who voted that we wanted change but weren't yet sure what it should exactly be, should have our voices or votes thrown out even if the middle score gets thrown out, at least not those of us who came forward and offered real suggestions like me and Inika did. My reasoning for voting the way I did was precisely because I did choose to stop and think it through first, because I would rather do that than do the wrong thing in here. I do think that middle question could have been worded much better, I prefer the way Lorelyen worded her version of it, but I did the best I could with what I had to work with in the way it was presented to me.

https://youtu.be/1q-k1Ev8fVc

Last edited by Ciona : 15-02-2018 at 09:11 PM.