View Single Post
Old 06-11-2017, 02:40 PM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scommstech
Interesting interchange but how does it relate to the original thread topic.
By the way what has an OBE to do with spiritual proofs.
Everything, on both issues.

When you leave your body upon death your consciousness separates without being tethered any longer to a physical body. An OBE is exactly similar only you maintain that connection. I ran across a scientist on youtube some time ago who was studying the implications of consciousness motivated by his own experience with an OBE. He saw the significance because it's so darn obvious. I've met up with loved ones, while I was in this state, who had passed-on some time ago, the experience was amazingly clear and quite tactile. The Monroe Institute was founded on the scientific study of what occurs in this state because it was obvious to them that OBE's are a bridge between this and what's beyond. Both Rita and Frank, from the book that I quoted in my last reply in this thread, were both alumni of the Monroe Institute. They experienced and taught how to do OBE's and when Rita passed-on and started channeling through Frank she was pleased to report that her transition was seamless. She already knew what to expect, because she'd essentially "practiced" her transition every time she OBE'd.

"Beliefs" are not spiritual, they are fragmented thoughts that are aligned to form concepts that simply relate to how things "appear" to be. With OBE's one encounters the real thing. So if science wants a bridge when it comes to understanding the afterlife then this would be the most effective avenue.

It's the ability to die without dying.

There really is nothing more spiritually powerful than to intimately know death while still living.