View Single Post
Old 22-04-2017, 07:28 PM
Experiencer

I can see how frustrated you are. It sounds like you're fed up with turning to others for healing and not being healed miraculously, and getting upset with the healers themselves. I hear desperation and wanting all of these things to "fix" you and bring you inner peace, and you're saying they're not. Yet, you're signed up and paying for yet another healing.
Inner peace and true healing is a process that has to begin with a shift inside of YOU. You can keep reaching out in desperation for a miracle cure but unless you focus within through your own connection - which is always there and has never left - you'll keep repeating this endless cycle of healings, momentary relief with a tag of hopelessness and desperation which in turn leads to more of the same.
What is that saying about making the same decisions and expecting different results? It reminds me of that.
YOU have the capacity to clear your own vision and move forward. But first, imo, you need to become unstuck from this unhelpful pattern.
Best of luck on your journey!

"The Soul Does not Love; It Is Love Itself.
It Does not Exist; It Is Existence Itself.
It Does not Know; It Is Knowledge Itself."

- PATANJALI