View Single Post
Old 14-03-2019, 12:25 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Staceyboo
Hi, what do you believe happens when you die I have been thinking a lot about this recently I work in a job were I see a lot of death and it always confuses me when I person dies there physically there but there not if that makes any sense I look at them and there not there I still talk to them as if they was there but there not I can't seem to get my head round it. Last year a close family member died of cancer and they promised me they would visit when they went but they haven't is this because they can't or is it because there just gone you live then die or our we just not ment to know what happens when we die until we die what are everyone's thoughts on this am not a religious person so don't really believe in heaven and hell but find it hard to believe we just die

I just wanted to give you a quick answer. I compiled a lot of information from the spirit world and this is what I heard.

We leave the body when we die. Our soul returns to a place where we learn, grow and relive certain aspects of our time on earth. The reason why we can't normally see spirit because spirit is consciousness. We experience spirit through non-material abilities like clairsentence, clairvoyance etc. We can even dream about them too.

We aren't meant to remember our home from earth. If we did, we might not want to stay. Also it would change how we experienced our current life. We came to completely have a human experience and we of course don't need to know about the spirit world in order to do that.

If you're very curious, the only thing you need to do is ask the spirit world. I found they never withhold any information provided you're receptive to what they say.