View Single Post
Old 31-05-2006, 12:14 PM
Catz

Cat re orb photos

I have collected over the years quite a few photographs taken in various places with different camaras and by different people from all over the world. All of these photos have been checked by a freind of mine who used to work in a developing studio. We even experimented one day with a digital camara to see how easy it was to produce 'orbs'. I have to say it is very easy and most orb photos can be put down to dust, insects and light or dirty lenses and even incense or smoke from someone smoking near by. Sometimes so called marks on photographs taken by ordinary camaras can be caused by a fault whilst the film is being developed.

Of course i am not saying this is the answer to every ghost or orb photograph as even i have one which cannot be easily explained, but what i am saying is don't believe all orb photos especially if they are taken by a digital camara as these seem to pick up natural orbs very easily. If you have a photo which you suspect may be genuine then check and double check.