View Single Post
Old 24-09-2018, 08:56 AM
Knower

My existence is a joke, anymore!

I don't know what went wrong but I can't catch a break! Everyone keeps saying that I haven't improved and that's a load of cr@p! There's this one person (I'm not going to mention his name) but what he said about me, was just awful. He said that I don't represent the Autism spectrum, along with Chris Chan. That infuriates me, to no end! Seriously, I think this world is getting worse and worse, everyday. Don't try to hide it! Anyways, is it possible I was given the WRONG life? I'm beginning to question my insanity and how I feel like nobody cares about me, except my mother, sister, and niece, or a few other people in my family. I cannot take it, anymore. I'll be so glad when I'm reborn as a girl and this same timeframe. This life is nothing but a big, fat, lie! I'm even having thoughts of suicide, because this life is just getting worse and worse! Nobody will believe me, or give me a chance and they always shun me, like I'm some bad person and quite frankly I'm getting really sick of it! I'm at the point where I really don't even care if I die! At least I could start over, back on April 14, 1988 and this awful timeline will cease to exist, for me!