View Single Post
Old 16-09-2018, 06:02 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by aimtobe
Has anyone in previous lives left your future self clues or something significant from your past life? Or is anyone thinking of leaving your future self clues from this life for your future life to discover? I'm namely talking about material things, but out-of-the-box concepts can apply as well.

I've only heard of the Dalai Lama doing this. However, I have been interested in the idea. Has anyone been successful in this way? If you were successful, can you share what strategy you used to find your "clue" or information from a previous lifetime? What kinds of things did you discover in the process?

Also, if you are interested in this idea, feel free to comment/post.

Coincidentally, my sister was telling me a couple of days ago that she read in a book about a message channeled from a spirit, and that she thought that the message might have been left for her by her former incarnation as the father of our father (our grandfather passed on when our father was a child).

The message was giving details about my sister and myself, that fit us. Also, the spirit "said" that he/she was intentionally channeling that message knowing that it will be read by his future incarnation, my sister, so that she'll know that there is an afterlife, and there is reincarnation.