View Single Post
Old 25-08-2018, 09:16 AM
Deactivated Account
@Kuurt

Hi, there is a saying which goes something like this:

"You can not extinguish fire with petroleum."

On your case, and why it does not work:

imagine a pendulum, which is being brought to swinging.
If you Swing it in the morning, and keep swinging it throughout day, then even in the dream time you will care to keep it swinging.

So you will have to switch to the 'other' pendulum, which makes more pleasant sounds than the one which you are using now.

You do not need money for Self-Help. But you will need to swing this pendulum at the very first time when you awake, to keep it swinging throughout the day and the last thing which you do, before you fall asleep, is to ensure that it is swinging.

If you do not understand what i mean, it is this: "You will need to do following constantly and to be with it all through the day, after day after day for at least 30 days or longer"

The therapy: The first thought which you need to have, when you awake, is to call the white light to surround you. (close your eyes and imagine you getting into a white light)
Ask it for protection and to repel all negative or lower energies by healing and correcting them.
After asking trust it to be helping you,and listen. Listen to the silence or listen to any repetitive sounds (like the ticking of the clock, or raindrops or the sound of the wind) which are around you. Keep this practice at least for 5 minutes.
If thoughts come, then notice them and then immediately switch back to listening.
(if you have earphones and want to listen to music, then do not listen to music with voices. Use music which is relaxing,calm and slow paced)
If you hear the negative voices, just notice them and jump back to listening. Do not engage in Rage, but stay calm. If you engage in rage then notice it, and choose to switch back to peace then continue with listening.

Throughout the day, repeat the white light procedure, but wait at least 1 hour before repeating it.

The last thoughts, before falling asleep, must be to repeat the white light procedure. If you can not fall asleep then keep the thankful thoughts up or ask God for healing :"Lord/God, please heal me"

(tip on the imagining the white light:
If you can not imagine the white light then it is enough to know that you are entering into it.)

Ask God and A.A. Michael to assist you before doing this by saying something like:

"Dear God and Archangel Michael, please assist me with the White Light protection, ensuring that only God's Love and Wisdom is surrounding me. Please stay by my side and watch over me throughout this (day/night). Thank you in advance."

Throughout the day, if you hear the voices, notice them and immediately switch to listening. Do not put petroleum into the fire by engaging in rage/hate/worry- fying thougths. Instead trust in the work of the Light.

Whenever there is a second or minute in which the negative voice do not talk to you, acknowledge the silence and peace by saying something like "Thanks" or "Welcome". If you can, then try to feel happy whenever this silence occurs.

May the Light and Love be with you.