Thread: HELP
View Single Post
Old 17-02-2018, 10:38 AM
Suspended

Meditate for a while, calm yourself down until you thing you are ready.
You have a table or anything you have where you can write without problems.
Put your hand on that "table" and meditate further.

State "1. that you want to connect to a certain person or to a guide of yours and that "only" those souls are allowed to step forward" "2. only beings which have you highest good for you in mind are allowed to step forward" "3. ask you higher self, god, any archangel to come forth to you to protect you agains malicious beeings which may use this possibility to play an hoax on you or harm you" "4. and that the being which you want to communicate with can use your hand to write down his/her message or communicate with you."

Wait and relax. If you are ready to channel this way is not only your decision but of your guides and friend which protect you.

You may feel an energetic Hand diving into yours and use it or feeling energy griping your muscles in your arm to write. If you can't feel anything just wait. Or try it again later. I needed two tries. Until know I don't know if or what I did different at those two occasions or how I was not ready the first time and ready the second... No clue just try it.

tell me if it worked