View Single Post
Old 09-08-2018, 01:12 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by r6r6r

cool I'll read through that tonight.

Quote:
Originally Posted by r6r6r
Time is motion in space and occurs in differrent ways, spin, torque, orbit, precession{ 90 degrees most often --see woble of Earth on axis }, expand-contract

do you happen to have a link where I can read info about what your talking about with time. in your last post you mentioned something about there being a specific frequency to time which is something I havn't yet read about, as well as most things; I try to do research but I don't always know where to look, most of my ideas are just arived at through contemplation.

Normally, for the model of reality I am working with, I only use spacetime as inseprable; I normally don't reference space or time in relation to dimensions by its self; all of my dimension of my model are spacetime dimensions. Was wondering what you thought about that? The only reason I, in this tread refered to spacial dimensions is so that is would be a bit simplar for everyone in general to follow what specifically I was talking about.
By the way - I know your path has been tried and so - It may seem like the way to go - Me, I'd rather be found - Trying something new - I gotta go find my own way - I gotta go make my own mistakes - Sorry for feeling, feeling the way I do
[b]