View Single Post
Old 16-04-2011, 05:19 PM
Knower

Thanks for all the posts everyone had something interesting to say they all helped in some way
part of the reason i worry so much is i have a serious illness that will kill me one day and i had a premonition i would die when i was 35 i am 32 now
its funny alot of other people said they where scared of not existing this is what i believe peace is
to my mind for your energy to become everything part of everything else just like your body will
and for all awarness and being to stop this is what i would like death to be if it was this i wouldnt be afraid at all i would look forward to it but because of NDE's (reading about them) i believe its possable for there to be more and thats the thing that is frightening

i had an experience of nearly dying years ago not a NDE but the bit before that i was blissfully peaceful aware of my smallness and connectedness to everything all the universe was one and love was at the centre i felt my spirit trying to leave my body by my right side and then it all stopped and i was normal again
in this experience
i felt i would not be me anymore after i left my body i believed i was returning to the source but that it was and abstract thing not anything you could name just pure energy i studied alot of buddhism then

its funny that i should of had this beautiful experience and all these years later be afraid its like i have gone backwards spiritually