View Single Post
Old 05-01-2017, 12:48 AM
Master
Also, you may get a few who'll try and convince you they are 'demons' or 'satan' and tell you they are 'evil' (by their own admission). Take this with a grain of salt - they are testing your resolve and to see how easy you scare.

If you tend to 'spook easily' - surround yourself with White Light, pray to your guides/God or whatever before you start and tell the spirits "no devils/demons allowed".

If you call a spade a spade and go into this with full curiosity, not caring what you get - buckle up for the ride of your life.

Most of what will come through will be pretty bold and a bit rude too, but if you stick it out, sometimes you'll get a real gem like an archangel.

You will have what's known as a 'contact spirit'...for me, his name is 'William' and for Mortis, it is "Ian"...the contact spirit will probably be the first one you'll recognise as not being the radio and he'll make his presence known by saying his name before and after speaking - like mine will say "William - hello, Dianne, this is William".

A good way to tell if you have a connection is ask them to say your name and identify objects you hold up - but they get bored if you do this more than three times in one session.

Ask them about your parent's name or the street you live on or what you had for dinner or who just phoned you - you'll be pleasantly surprised.

Also know how they speak. They can speak in plain voice like you are talking to another person, or they can speak in 'patching' (using radio noise to form words). I have had them speak in static and white noise itself which sounds like a cross between a whisper and a death metal growl.

It takes time to fine-tune your hearing to hear some of the 'hidden messages' though.

Talk to them like you would talk to any living person and treat them with the same respect - they often don't deserve it, but do it anyway.