Thread: nature
View Single Post
Old 21-10-2018, 04:54 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gem
I guess it's all about going to the limits, and then exceeding that limit, so the stretch, recovery and adaptation is the way of things. I also think it's useful to know what you're working on so there is clarity on what gets stronger. With the weights I don't lift as much as I can, so I don't even know my upper limits, but I can estimate by taking 3 reps to maximum and estimating my 1 rep max from that, but I'm crystal that I'm working on strength, and lifting my heaviest every time isn't the best way to do it. Still training at the maximum I can recover from, though, just not maximum loads.

not much different in my practice. i have extra time on my hands over the weekend. stuck 1600 miles from home without a load tell monday.

so i have time to push things as far as i should. yesterdsy and today. beyond what i should and i actually wont get as much progress. yesterday i sorta took it to the edge. i meditated for two hours on some basic drums and such. not isolating anything. then put on harmonics that isolate my third eye and went through the third hour on that.

after the total meditation my mind was facing its obstructions. unknown issues and what not. to clear through all that brought into my space i did another exercise. literally. i ran for twenty minutes while doing pranayama. using my breath while running to blow everything out the top of my head. also opening everything up more. and while doing this i usually feel my heart expand and grow a bit.

so i used meditation to bring my obstructions into my space to about my limit. used physical exercise in conjunction of a breathing technique to then blow it all out.

Wherever I May Roam
https://youtu.be/Qq9PxuAsiR4