Thread: nature
View Single Post
Old 21-10-2018, 03:29 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by running
power lifting is awesome. so is heavy metal. the other day i was in vegas and wished i lived there because of how it felt. when it comes down to it for me anyways the earth has power everywhere in various flavors.

i think my passion for nature helped me open to her power. i dont really know? i started this thread because i spent a couple days driving through the rain. yesterday i was literally clobbered by her power in growth. growth for me is becoming like plastic man because my system has to stretch way out to handle it. that is growth in my world. stretch. the system gets acclimated. then becomes a deeper over all feeling of joy and silence.

i liken it to lifting weights. hit the weights. heal. become stronger.

I guess it's all about going to the limits, and then exceeding that limit, so the stretch, recovery and adaptation is the way of things. I also think it's useful to know what you're working on so there is clarity on what gets stronger. With the weights I don't lift as much as I can, so I don't even know my upper limits, but I can estimate by taking 3 reps to maximum and estimating my 1 rep max from that, but I'm crystal that I'm working on strength, and lifting my heaviest every time isn't the best way to do it. Still training at the maximum I can recover from, though, just not maximum loads.