Thread: Need an advice
View Single Post
Old 13-04-2018, 06:42 AM
Pathfinder
Quote:
Originally Posted by AHIYAH
I kind of agree with you at this present level and I'm speaking of the omnipresence as in
Psalm 139:8(kjv)

8 If I ascend up into heaven, thou art there: if I make my bed in hell, behold, thou art there.

Jsyk the word there translated as Hell is the Ibreet/Hebrew word Sheol which means grave and to me this can be seen in a symbolic way of sinfulness and not the usual Christian thought of eternal damnation because the Ibreet word Olam doesn't always mean forever but sometimes means 'til the end of an age'.
Since we are on the topic of faith I thought you might want to know something fom an Ibreet perspective. The Ibreet word Amein is the English word Truth or True and is where we get the word Amen from which some people says it means 'so be it'. The thing is is that the Ibreet word Emunah is translated into English as 'faith' yet the root word to Emunah is Amein/Amen but Truth/True is not the root word to faith. Something to ponder.

This is interesting. I've always thought "Amen" means "so be it"....

There was this movie "Zeitgeist" , that was trying to persuede that Christianity is based on the Egyption religion, as well as the ten Commandments & they said , that "Amen" comes from the sun god "Amon Ra"...... Really confused me that movie back then...