Thread: Mind and Ego
View Single Post
Old 22-09-2017, 06:47 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Iamit
What is this "you" you refer to as addicted? and the "you" that wrote "your" post:) Is it the character "daz" and if so what is this "daz"? Is it ego? For what purpose is it apparently existing?:)

It depends what you think mind is. For me it is the activity of the brain and bearing in mind the complexity of the brain and the little we know about it, it is probably capable of anything and may well be the creator of all there is as holograms operating on all the senses, which would be why you cant put your hand through a table:)

I have no idea what you think mind is, or is capabale of.

:)

What you are can be associated with many things, but without the mind one cannot make any associations .

Your definition of the mind makes no sense in relation to the spirit forms that exist without a brain .

Such energies continue to experience / think for themselves so how is that possible based upon your understandings?

The brain is of the mind . Just as the tree is of the mind, your car, the beer you can become addicted too .

Not being able to put your hand through a table is based upon cellular structure / resonance / vibrations .

As said, my understanding of mind refers the entire environment for you to experience you .

Beyond the mind there is no awareness of you as an individual .

x daz x