View Single Post
Old 07-02-2017, 11:21 PM
Administrator
Cadavers are not People they are Flesh....

Hello

Watching Criminal Minds and this was how the episode started, with someone saying in the morgue "I have never worked on a real person before."

With the teaching ME saying something like.....

"Cadavers are not people ...they are things, slabs of flesh, like a stay in motel room you check in and stay for a time and check out. "

I re played this several times to make sure I was hearing it right. I honestly was quite stunned by this. The timeline is that the man was homeless and give to be a study subject for students. I too get that maybe to do that job you have to separate yourself from always being around the dead.

As a Medium I know full well that you leave your body when your life force energy and that the body is a lifeless. Yet I too know that the Spirit can linger for time to listen to what goes on or come back in to re visit their death. I wonder how hearing that said would feel ?

Is it just be being over sensitive that this bothers me ?

Is it because I work with both the living and the non living ?

Thoughts on statements like this please. Part of me wants to write the show director....

Lynn