View Single Post
Old 19-04-2018, 06:43 PM
Master
I have often heard people say that they were looking for a sign from God, or the universe,
our deeper selves, etc., and I do believe, and experience, that we do receive messages from
beyond this physical realm. The communion and communication that we have with the pure
divine can come to us in many various ways. But we need to be sure about such messages.

I have shared here how I have had problems with my eyes most of my life, and recently
I had to go through eye surgery yet once again, although this time I did not know if my
eyesight was going to return or not, and the doctors could not say one way or the other.

I was lying in bed, quiet inside, with a patch over my left eye wondering if my eyesight
was going to return when suddenly a wave of positive energy, more like love, swept over me.
I took it as a sign, an answer to the question that I was wondering about. Now weeks later
my eyesight is gradually returning. Some might say how did I know this was a sign, a message
or answer to my inquiry from beyond.

I know because in that wave of love which swept over me was a very deep positive feeling
of my question being answered. Messages from beyond can come to us in all sorts of ways
but I think most people look for messages to come only in the spoken word. I was not really
looking for an answer, just wondering about it, and what came to me was so simple that if I
were looking for a sign, an answer, I might have missed it.

People who hear voices are often diagnosed as mentally ill; especially those who say
something like “Jesus” told them to do something or other. If it does not involve harming
oneself or others than whether the message is genuine or not may be a mute point.
I believe the universe communicates with us continually and that communication may come
from within ourselves or it may be external, happening on the outside in our daily lives.

This communication, in my opinion, is like guideposts that help us along the way,
but there are also mischievous entities that can lead us astray. This whole thing, for me,
is learning to trust your self, connecting with your deeper nature, beyond thoughts and emotions,
and trusting that nature. But how do you know? The knowledge, which comes from our deeper being,
fills our entire being and we experience that wholesome fulfillment without any doubts,
at least that is my experience.