View Single Post
Old 01-03-2018, 02:09 PM
Knower

Hmm I believe in that theory, you know it's strange many times I feel I have a moment of perfect clarity or knowing something important and vital without being told I will look up at the stars prior and feel it in that instant or mentally raise my energy up to the stars to bring their light down to me. XD I think we are both of the earth and the stars.

That's beautiful advice, but there are varying degrees of what feels good. Cocaine might feel good; gives those warm fuzzies but shouldn't partake for most anyone's best interest and cleaning my house feels ****ty but it must be done and feels great when it's wrapped up. That's a pretty obvious exaggeration but It's sometimes hard to tell if my desire is true from my heart or from my ever hungry human ego. Also many times I feel I get an urge to do good for someone else and that feels good in my heart but it blows up in my face in the end (usually goes well, but this is especially true for when I feel sorry for someone and carry them in my heart but someone who needs more than I feel I can give, I give it anyway, it just goes horribly wrong...maybe this is just a lesson a self care before all. -__-

I feel most times it is likely coming from my higher self in the dream realm. Their energy feels like mine but perhaps both more grounded, ethereal, and more wise at once...The advice given seems to be in my own best interest. They come through me in different forms though, but then again I believe the guides make up my higher self. I just sometimes think of maybe there is truth in what the majority believes and consider maybe the dream realm a pretty invalid source of logic, but I can also remember how ignoring dream signs also went badly.

Anywho would be interesting to see if someone else experiences the same, maybe it's just something most people wouldn't talk about to another in real life. XD