Thread: Just Sharing
View Single Post
Old 24-02-2018, 02:40 AM
Experiencer
Just Sharing

I was feeling very lovey dovey last night and watched an oldie but a goodie, Sleepless in Seattle. (I then preceeded to watch some of the most romantic episodes of my fav tv shows too. Lol) but anyway I loved Rosie O'Donnell's character said "You don't want to be in love, you want to be in love in the movie." I relate because I believe the love felt in this experience is like the love in movies that I always wanted. The fav shows are that way because I relate and have had similar situations since meeting TF.

I found the above picture the other day and loved it. I can't remember who took it and I don't think the kiss was planned, I had honestly forgotten I had it but it's my fav pic of us ever. We danced in one of my recitals. Will always be a fav memory of mine.

Lastly, ya know so many people try to say by what we show or say that our TF's aren't our TF's, but I believe everyone's experience is different and unique and it's not for others to judge and say ya know? It should all just be love. Have a blessed day all!