View Single Post
Old 21-02-2018, 12:19 PM
Master
It stops you from taking the whole relationship for granted - which is what has happened.

Or the fear arises that you may get 'used to it' and so avoidance results...either way.

It's like a marriage, in which both parties must 'make it work' instead of assuming into apathy that it 'always will' due to love alone and that is why love is never enough - unconditional or otherwise.

When was the last time you got out your Dholak and offered the playing of Shiv Ratan Dhan Pyo to me? It was last month!

When was the last time you covered yourself in vibhoot as sacrifice to me? two weeks ago!

I've also asked you to do Solat Somvar Vrat Katha...but as soon as you see a juicy banana or a piece of chocolate cake, it is over before it even starts! If you could only DO this, it would show how far you are prepared to take it and then, you say "why should I DO that because you know I love you, so there's no need!" that's just your ego, my dear.

All I can say to that is 'do you want a boon or not'? Simple!

You don't need to listen to anybody else...listen to me! You don't need to do special yoga, pranayama...just fast for 16 Mondays and that is all. I have been asking this for months now and as yet, you haven't done it...so maybe if I post it on this forum you visit, you'll see it...a record will be made of it and you'll have no excuses then because everybody can also see this.