View Single Post
Old 11-01-2018, 09:25 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seawolf
Thanks for sharing! I wonder if any of these technologies are available for us to try? Or maybe something else I don't know about? I consider kundalini yoga a technology possibly given from aliens, who knows, but it makes me curious what other stuff is out there cause the yoga a powerful science for making people god-like.

No probs in sharing, I like to do my bit with certain channels getting their 'stuff' out there .

I have only listened to a bit of what she speaks of in a interview on The Moore Show which I don't mind plugging also ...https://www.youtube.com/user/themooreshowofficial for he is currently doing a documentary on lots of channelers and trying to get a website up and running bringing as many channelers together as possible and having all the knowledge accessible in one place so to speak .

I think Marina jacobi has got it spot on regarding that one requires to know the structure of their own reality or the reality of the quantum field as she puts it .

The way that we create / mirror / reflect ourselves in relation to everything else can be applied to eastern teachings that relate to karma and most concepts like oneness and such likes .

It just comes across more scientific based regarding light / frequency / vibrations / energy ..

In regards to the scientific stuff she comes out with it's good that she converses with scientists / physicists as she said at the beginning she didn't know what anything mean't regarding what she channeled lol ..

x daz x