View Single Post
Old 07-01-2018, 08:42 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by FallingLeaves
Realistically, this is just another path, another thing I would have to tell myself to do on a daily basis with the hope of seeing the result... as it is totally outside my experience that I could tell it to myself just once, believe myself immediately, and be done with it. And as such it is covered by the same rules as all the other paths you have implicitly derided.

I guess I don't know how far to trust myself with a concept like this, either.

I think there is tremendous potential to mislead myself about my own intentions here. For example this idea is so seductive that I could start feeling justified to do nothing more for my entire life other than avoid doing things? And worse promote that others do the same? And I'm not sure either that the result you describe is at all worth the effort I would have to put into it.

But I suppose if I were predisposed to buy into this it might be fun to see if I get lost in the woods!

It really is not a question of telling yourself anything or buying into anything. Resonance has nothing to do with that. It either happens or not depending on frequency matching.

I'm suggesting that, as it is mind that gathers data in the attempt to end the search, so it would not be surprising if it is mind, while looking and considering that data, that has the capacity to resonate with the solution it thinks may work for the organism it serves.

The vibration frequency of disillusion with practise seems to be one state of mind that resonates with the vibration/frequency of the concept All is One. If one has the feeling of getting somewhere with practise then practise is likely to continue. The other state of mind which may be in tune with the concept is that which suspects the solution to the search is that all is already totally connected just as all already is.

After resonance, practise may continue for some reason, but it would no longer be for the reason of connection.