View Single Post
Old 02-02-2017, 03:45 PM
Master

Here's the only place I participate in right now. I like SF and visit regularly when time allows.

I like coming here because we are diverse. Diversity keeps me from becoming to focused on one set of Truths as Baile brought up.

I live in a small town that is very Christian so there aren't opportunities to meet in a physical place with like-minded souls. So this is pretty much it!

I do have some passing friendships of other people like me and we exchange book material sometimes but I have never developed those relationships. I did that once and got very burned. So I like my solitude and distance.

As a side note George Kavassilas used to have an online community I used to visit, don't know whether he still does. But he's a little bit "out there" in his beliefs and eventually I didn't feel comfortable at the forum site because I saw things in a much broader spectrum than his followers.

Also David Icke has a forum but I never could get into his beliefs either, but you are not me and you might enjoy it. It's easy to find if you want to check it out.