View Single Post
Old 06-10-2010, 07:47 PM
Cal

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cal
Sparrow, thanks so much for the heart filled response. It is greatly appreciated. I will make sure to communicate mentally in advance the next time I have to put one of my pets to sleep. I am relieved to know they understand when that has to be done and that my bond with them will even strengthen our species soul groups and future potentials. I look forward to reading your future post and understanding how to communicate better with animal species. I really want to see them all again when I pass over.

I’ve always felt that somehow my animal companions were more spiritually advanced than me. From them I have learned about unconditional love and forgiveness, simplicity and focusing awareness in the present moment. One problem I have is forgetfulness, as if it is programmed to forget what I have learned and seem to automatically revert back unknowingly.

Again, thanks so much!

Cal

Perhaps you would like to speak more of this forgetfulness, so that it can be addressed here?

-SPARROW-

Hi Sparrow. Sure, I can elaborate more on what I mean about the forgetfulness I speak of. Thanks for the opportunity to expand on it and to hopefully gain some insight as to why this happens. Hopefully it will be meaningful to someone else as well.

I am fairly well educated and work in management in a high paced high tech business environment and my memory is pretty good for those things. However, when it comes to spiritual development or self improvement that’s where forgetfulness is a problem for me. Maybe I could start at a point where I was in my life about 18 years ago when I started reading material about and avidly practiced lucid dreaming. After a short while of dedicated intent and practice at lucid dreaming I became fairly sufficient at it, meaning entering a ‘dream world’ with full conscious awareness, albeit short periods at a time. Ultimately what I had learned from that dream world or reality was that my intent/thoughts could manipulate the environment in ‘real-time’ and that physical laws didn’t apply. I could fly, walk through walls, instantly appear somewhere else, etc. I was more or less a rooky though, certainly not a master of that reality. Occasionally I was surprised when I met an opposing (fierce/angry) entity that I could not manipulate, control or make disappear when they attacked or chased me. My only escape was to make myself wake up, disappear or fly away.

After a while I realized the same was possible to a certain extent in the physical world, which thoughts actually effect or manifest in the physical world, only a lot slower and that I had a small amount of influence. I later had learned about the law of attraction from books and thought I had put two and two together. I thought the purpose of my lucid dreaming experiences was to teach me what I needed to know at the time so that I could apply in my physical life. However, when I find myself in stressful situations I seem to forget that everything is as it should be partially co-created unknowingly by my own thoughts and actions. In my day to day interactions and in the heat of the moment I often forget and say and do things that have the opposite effect of what I really want and feel like a victim of circumstances. I try but certainly have to get better at consciously catching and redirecting myself, my thoughts and actions.

A few years after that I started studying and working with plant spirits in respectful ceremonial ways, like our ancestors did in the shamanic traditions. I learned things such as multidimensional beings and that many other dimensions exist; that everything is composed of energy. Most of the time the intent was as simple as please show me what I need to know most right now. I was often shown the same things in different ways. It appeared that unconditional love was often something I needed to work on – being more like my dogs. Many of the insights I received were extremely profound at the moment but didn’t seem to carry the same weight in my ‘waking’ physical mind. As a result I would forget about those insights and to apply them.

I never could understand why this forgetfulness happens so consistently. Not too long ago I found some videos on youtube about the afterlife from a group called Desteni and their inter-dimensional portal. I went to their website and watched dozens of videos. If what they/she says is true then that would explain my forgetfulness in the areas of spiritual development and self improvement. In case you are unfamiliar with that group they basically say that humans are enslaved spirits, captured and enslaved by the Annunaki creator gods and that the mind consciousness field is pre-programmed to keep spirits enslaved and unaware of their true nature. I don’t really want to believe that and try not to dwell on it but a seed of possibility was planted.

Everything I say here is in truth about me and my expereinces and I acknowledge that others may have different experiences and truths. I hope that this dialog will have some value for someone else as well. Thanks in advance for sharing your perspective on the type of forgetfulness that I am speaking of.

Blessings,
Cal

Last edited by Cal : 06-10-2010 at 07:59 PM.