Thread: Faerie Ring
View Single Post
Old 19-08-2011, 07:01 PM
Boldylocks

I have found it is actually a blessing sharing my home with them. They actually look upon we humans as mischievious --but not the innocent kind of mischievoius.

Reason is because many humans think nothing of devastating and destroying perfectly healthy bushes, trees, and such to "renovate" a landscape. That turns them off big time to us. Also our needless throwing our filthy trash into areas they love-- including creeks and rivers and woodlands.

The ones who have good hearts will not stay where they are not invited or wanted. You can make them feel welcome by actually speaking to them outside of your home-- addressing them and telling them you respect them, and that if they are kind hearted as you are sure that they are- that they are always welcome here with you and you hope that you will deserve to be in their presence. Apologize to them for mankind and ask them to teach you better ways of helping their Earth- that you know that they love this planet and you do to. Tell them that you will put out some sweet snacks for them (then do it) and make a little area for them within your home. This is a way to build bridges between you and the Faery and you will find you will have the most magical wonderful friends for life- you will never want to lose that friendship. Many of these Beings are truly sincere, down-to-earth, honest and fun-loving souls :-)

Pay attention to any thoughts you receive-- ideas that they may give you that may suddenly pop in your mind . Ask them for advice and ask the Creator to help your spiritual ears be open for any replies.
I always tell the Fae in my area how to please excuse me as I'm not psychic and can't always hear them. Many times they will actually speak to me in spite of the fact that I'm not psychic. Usually through the heart is how I hear them. Many times , also, right before waking up in the mornings.