View Single Post
Old 19-11-2017, 07:26 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by SlayerOfLight
I feel I need to revive this thread, as I just don't understand why there are quite some people having a radical Christian type NDE involving hell and judgment while other's don't. Either one of those is the truth and the other is a deception because why would God give people different types of NDEs?

Even in the bible it says "judge not lest the be judged" funny since most of the bible then goes on teaching people how to judge themselves and others... it's not just the christian faith though its our world always judging each other and reinforcing each others judgments.

Anyways this pattern of judgement of self/others can knock people into those lower experiences because they are expecting to be judged.(fear)

This is a pattern in life that follows after death to the 4d/astral Crystal described.

If you are always judging others it has to do with lack of love, something makes them unworthy in your eyes of love, if you feel you are worthy of judgement you are not connected to self compassion or love so its pretty easy in this day and age to end up in a state of fear or judgement. Its a wonder more dont end up in a temporary purgatory or dark place of your egos own creation in a nde. Doesn't mean it lasts. Hell is actually just a mistranslated into english. In hebrew and greek the original meaning was "the grave" or death.

If this doesnt clear anything up I hope you do find what you need. ((hugs)))