View Single Post
Old 14-01-2020, 12:59 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by one-light
We should talk more on this sea-dove whenever you feel comfortable - when I finished messaging to you just I got double numbers on the clock, went downstairs and robins looking in my window and a song came on 'so lonely' - coincidence? You'll make your own mind up - just chat more if and when you're ready, somethings very wrong and it 'can' be corrected...

Don't know what else to put at the moment. but it will come to me with 'higher knowledge guidance' I 'know this' if i'm meant to help talk to through with you, which I think maybe is the case here. take a bit of time and effort though I reckon but definitely doable...

Im actually crying right now cause I've had such a bad day.. I feel so unwell. This feeling a lack of connection feels like it's killing me. My birth number is a power number 11.

Something is very wrong.

Someone kindly astrally took a look at me the other day and didn't see anything bad. urgh I have no idea what is going on.

If I think back and wonder where I went wrong, if it was something I've done this life time.. the only thing I can think of is the times I went into fear which of cause is a negative emotion during experiences and stopped them. Maybe I would of never got to where I am today had I not done that. I've stopped so many things which were happening out of fear,I asked for certain things to stop and then they never happened again. Maybe I changed things by that. Ive no idea.