View Single Post
Old 12-01-2020, 05:30 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicholas D'Arezzo
First of all, the reason you are in a rut is when you first met this person you either did not show this person any love or you flat-out did not like this person at all. Simultaneously, this person also didn’t express or feel any love for you or express any positive energy towards you, whatsoever.

I've sincerely loved another so much I had that person always put on a pedestal (others used to comment how I would basically worship this guy, I just would refuse to see him in bad light.. always made up excuses for his behaviour so would most of the time only see his good things no matter what this guy did to me). That person I know did have love for me too and due to that I was allowing myself to be abused. It isn't always the case of someone not caring or not loving another which causes disharmonious or problem relationships. Sometimes it's just simply a case that you and the other do not have the same vibe.

Sometimes it's better to just accept that you and the other are at different places spiritually at this point of time If one does that it shouldn't be hard to break away from most. Common sense is a great thing to use when it comes to relationships. It doesn't have to be a complex situation in most cases. If you need to leave a relationship, work on yourself and try to find the inner strength to do so, imagine and see yourself being innerly strong and able to do what you know is right. You cant expect situations to change if you feel weak and vulnerable and without this change you are likely to attract similar relationships into your life.

Ask yourself .. "what about me is causing this situation?" "why are I attracting this?" "are I holding onto this instead of letting it go?". Thinking you can change others when they have their own free will rather than looking deeply at oneself can lead to being stuck in unwanted relationships. You need to be prepared to leave those relationships you do not want.

Quote:
I would like to emphasize that I'm not suggesting you force yourself to be kind to this person

I suggest to always be kind to others. Just cause you and another are on a different wave length it is no reason not to be kind. Try to treat all as brothers and sisters....