View Single Post
Old 06-05-2019, 07:47 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leora
I'm very interested in understanding WHO or WHAT is relaying the information from the akashic records themselves.

Are the akashic records a selfaware entity that shares its knowledge based on the question asked or is there a middle-man/entitity that makes sure the information goes where it's been requested.

The reason I'm curious about this is that, well, as you might know, someone or something can interfere with the exchange of information and feed you false things or skews reality.
Even If there's no interference, I still can't shake the thought that I need to know who's responsible for giving out information so freely.

Hello,

My understanding and my experience with this is that it comes from a divine aspect of our self, some spiritual teachers call it Innate. I like to think of it as our divine subconscious. The akashic information is stored in our DNA. We retain an eternity of experiences and wisdom there which is not in our intellect.

Self talk is what I use. I have learned to discern divine guidance from my dark side thinking as it relates to this and other related inner guidance. I find that inner wisdom is not the same as self destructive suggestions. So I examine the guidance itself to determine what is worth while and what is not.

I hope my thoughts on this will be helpful.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/