Thread: I Teleported
View Single Post
Old 18-10-2018, 06:59 AM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpiritualLee-Lea
My physical body was in one place and I was in another. I didn’t want to teleport and I didn’t believe in teleportation yet it is real and it happened to me. The teleportation occurred in a public place and it lasted MAYBE 1-2 minutes tops. I was unaware of what happened until I returned back into my physical body. After returning back into my physical body it was as if time stopped briefly (pause button) and play was pressed when I realized I was back. When I teleported to the other location I could SEE what was going on but I couldn’t interact. It wasn’t a bad experience and it has only occurred once. I’ve visited the location of the teleportation many times and nothing happened. Time Travel has to be possible and real because I experienced Teleportation.

Teleportation is the transfer of matter or energy from one point to another without traversing the physical space between them.

Time travel would be teleporting not just the point but also the a set time in space. Teleporting should be instantaneous. So, they are not the same thing exactly. Related, but time travel is a whole lot more power required, out of the range of men and most angels, imo.

In addition, since there really is no "future" as it occurs spontaneously as the now, you could only travel backwards in time if that was ever in the human power. I doubt it will ever be, but there is a way to change the past without going there, also, beyond human and most angels.