View Single Post
Old 23-09-2016, 01:04 AM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeVallee
I get this when my guide is with me or if I hear, speak or read something of truth that is from the heart. Also service to others brings about this shiver.
Joe

This started few years back for me. We had an assigntment in class where we were to write down three things that we were thankful for each night for two weeks no matter how bad you'd felt that particular day. I don't know if there is any correlation but during that same period I remember taking notice of these "bursts of energy" in my spine/upper back. They often came when I had that feeling of gratitude. I thought i had done some sort of inner neruro linguistic programming on myself without even knowing it.
This have continued ever since and now I manage to get these bursts at will.
I don't want to call them chills really, but I know exactly what you mean.
There's no goosebumps and it's an inner sensation, at times almost post-orgasmic if you allow yourself to be embraced by it (nothing sexual at all just pure cozyness).

Lately this thing has started moving to other places. I can feel a difference between solar plexus and the stomach. And the back neck and head of course.
I've read a little about chakras and Kundalini but don't know almost anything about it. But I might be in the right direction. I'm searching for people with these kinds of experiences. Mainly people who knows a great deal about kundalini. If my experiences has anything to do with that kind of practice I want real guidence and get to know it with respect and caution.

Cozy bursts to all of you