View Single Post
Old 28-05-2018, 12:44 PM
Pathfinder
I've not had "visions" so to speak (however you define a vision) - but a few times in my life I have had a dream where I am in a place that whilst still dreaming I know very well, there is always a deep emotional feel to the place and a belonging feel to it. In the two or three I've had, Ive always been lucid in that I was conscious of it happening and able to control what I say and think (usually I am watching my dreams play out with no control).

It's always a sort of feeling to them that "Oh! I remember this place, how could I have forgotten it!" Yet when I have woken, I have no idea where that place was or what it was about, but I recall the dream. I remember one of them I walked into this shop and there was 2 female staff. I remembered them well in the dream and again couldn't believe I'd forgotten the place. I remember telling them that I am going to take pictures of them on my phone so when I wake up, I can see it and remember who they were. But of course this didn't work as the pictures weren't really there when I woke....but it goes to show I wanted to remember upon waking up.

I've never really put these dreams down to anything other than my mind being weird, but it is always interesting to think about. Haven't had one in a few years now. I did once also have a dream where I was sort of shown little clips of different time periods leading up to most recently probably the 1980s and saw all the British and Welsh miners when the pits were closed. Bizare... as I have no knowledge of any of that but dreamt about seeing them. Interesting.
John 3:16