View Single Post
Old 25-02-2018, 10:29 PM
Lorelyen

Quote:
Originally Posted by olhosdeamendoa
I have dated many guys in the past where I would see red flags but because it was only the first or second date, I would continue dating them and giving them opportunities, just to realise further down the road that I was right the first time.

I am a very intuitive person and ultimately is not even about how they are and do, but about how I feel. The right person needs to be a match as in being in the same wavelenght as me.
True.
Quote:
Sometimes yes it is productive to measure someone in just one situation, because the way you react and treat others, especially when you are getting pis***, says a lot of who you are.
Also very true. If you assess someone in one situation it says a lot of who you are.

Quote:
He wasn’t trying to light up her day, he wanted a smile from her to make him feel good, which is a total different story. And he was pretty rude in the way he talked to her. And of course no, she didn’t smile and I could tell by her face that she wanted to tell him to f*** off basically.

Because no, no one needs to give a fake smile to make someone else feel good.
Did he tell you that? And was the smile fake? Just I recall someone asking me to smile one evening at a gig that wasn't going too well; tempers were fraying because we were well over-time. I smiled, a weary smile but it wasn't fake as I recall.

But I'll duck out here as you've anyway made your decision.
Cheers.