View Single Post
Old 25-02-2018, 04:53 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue Tiger
I think you've given him a fair chance to show what he's made of... and you didn't like what he showed you.

In the beginning it was shallow conversation and the tattoo that made you question if it was worth pursuing a relationship. You gave him another chance, on the thought that tattoo's are only skin deep and maybe he's just very private and would open up as you got to know him better.

Clearly he didn't exactly "open up" but he sure did tell you a lot about himself in the pub. He's easily angered, ill-mannered, and seems domineering. In short he acted like a total jerk.

If I were in your shoes, I'd simply say "sayonara" and forget his phone number. He is not only incompatible, he doesn't even seem like a nice person.

I wish you luck finding a nicer guy to grace with your presence :)

Thanks! I have already told him today that I do not wish to progress further with him. He wanted to know why and details, but I just said I feel we are not compatible for a relationship and that's it.

After just two dates I don't owe him anything and I really don't want to get into a discussion about how rude he was to the service staff at the pub and also grabbing my shoulders and pushing me through the door, and other things.

If he gets so angry for waiting a bit longer than usual on a very busy pub on a Saturday dinner time, I wonder how he gets with more serious stuff.