View Single Post
Old 18-03-2019, 09:06 AM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorelyen
I don't like to rain on anyone's parade but if a relationship takes a lot of work - a lot of energy to keep going, then it really is a non-starter. Your friend is right. Relationships should be uncomplicated: occasional sharp words and that but quarrels, partings, all dressed up in spiritual hocus pocus isn't good for spiritual health (in which you can include mental and physical health).

3D or anyD, relationships play out in this mundane world. They may embrace spirituality and bonds may be created on this world, but they're still in the 3D.
That's why and how you're able to post about it. Anyone reading your post will be doing so in 3D.

Among my acquaintances are those who have "parted" and the pull to return is understandably strong but it doesn't mean it'll work out in the end. It might but don't count on it.
Just my view. I tend to look on these things practically. I have a life to live and try to keep dealings with others uncomplicated to avoid wasting energy.... life-force energy, if you like.

Do you understand the dynamic between twin flames? You cannot see a TF dynamic the same way as a traditional relationship.