View Single Post
Old 29-11-2017, 06:56 AM
Suspended
Why are we here? hmmm... I'll share here...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kioma
I agree. This is why I try to narrow my beliefs down to what I can experience and observe. I too look around me, and ask "What can be the purpose of so much pain and suffering? If God is so loving, why does S/He allow it? Why are there so many differrent beliefs, all claiming to be the right ones? If God is all-powerful, why doesn't S/He just make things the way S/HE wants, instead of this chaotic madness?", etc.

For example, I observe that awareness is almost universally rewarded. I observe that anything can happen, good or bad, to anyone at any time, though some seem to have a charmed life, and some seem to have a cursed life. I observe that those who ascend have transcended fear. I observe that God made the universe a certain way, so I must assume S/He wanted it that way, and so deduce things are the way they are for that reason, etc..

I look around me and all become clues to a vast puzzle, which frankly doesn't seem so puzzling if one just accepts what one sees and think it through. I believe that the universe is the 'Word of God', so take my clues from that.
So we find ourselves on a planet in space, space is a big place but on this blue planet it can get a bit crazy at times right? like kioma says here in his post so what is the point of some being, being placed on a planet that can be harsh, violent, cruel, have challenges and all the rest.. why? why does a nice little innocent child some day just find themselves here side by side with all of this stuff? it's almost like this planet is the ultimate How Deep Can You Love game don't you think? any being that can walk amongst this planet blazing with the glory of divine unconditional Love radiating from them has pritty much just owned this whole show, you walked through the crazy lands and you didn't let it consume you, congratulations, congratulations level complete.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Centered
I agree there are many beautiful thing in the duality, however the imbalance of masculine and female energies is still way off.

I personally would like to see it change much faster, then retain a full balance eternally.

Here is another example with this quote from Centered, Centered wants something here in life, im just taking the example of the wanting of something, this is pointing the way to why we are here maybe! what ever you want is showing you, imagine if you already had what you wanted, now what would you feel? you would feel joyful maybe? happy? most people are going after this in some way but can you see how wanting shows you the state of being you are after? does that make sense? whats that saying as well "follow your joy" we have all maybe heard that saying before some where right? So by you wanting something thats showing you the state which you are wanting to be in, a happy, joyful state and im not saying if you want anything it means your not happy we can still want stuff and want to do stuff an be happy too at the same time. Some spiritual people may say oh you don't need to look outside of yourself for happiness and joy, i understand what they mean but also, guess what? your the whole universe so its ok theres nothing outside of yourself if we come from that perspective, plus it's just fun to do stuff as well. So follow your joys and passions maybe thats why we are here too, a combination of the first thing i said above and this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ocean breeze
Why we are here is up to us as individuals to create. If we want to that is. Who else would decide this? Does anyone believe that there is some outside source that decides all this?
I also talked about that in a thread recently do we create things and make them happen or is the universe, if we saw it all layed out in front of us mathematically perfect in some mind blowing way.. we are not separate from the universe so we are creating it all but in some perfect way, it's trippy to think about.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ocean breeze
Does anyone see the point of existence for a child who died the same day they were born?
What someone who does a lot of medium work once shared with me about this topic is that when a young child is born and dies early it can sometimes be an experience for the parents, that soul/consciousness or whatever people want to call that incarnates into human bodys is friends with the parents on the other side and to help the parents to grow during this life, they have organized to experience this, that soul incarnates into a body and dies so that it's parents can have that experience and grow from it, i hope no one gets mad at me for sharing this, it's just what a medium shared with me once.

So thats my input on this.
Edited the post, added stuff to it.

Last edited by Nature Grows : 29-11-2017 at 09:31 AM.