View Single Post
Old 28-11-2020, 08:53 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by guthrio
Inavalan

I found another example of Neville Goddard's application of your title's premise:

https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/s...9&postcount=79

Like your reference, this one is also very well explained.

I, for one, can certainly vouch for the effectiveness of this approach to this very day, as mentioned in this reference above.

Again thank you for reaffirming the value of living from the desire fulfilled, by living in the desire fulfilled imaginatively, beforehand.
I'm glad you found it useful, and thanks for you reference.

Goddard was an adept of consciously creating your reality, and devised simple, a clear technique that works. In "The secret of prayer" he presented, probably, his deepest explanation of why his technique works.

Performing them with reasonable diligence, anybody can rip benefits. But, if you start to get a glimpse of why and how the technique works, that brings the advantage of confidence, and of streamlined application, which helps tremendously.
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.