View Single Post
Old 05-02-2011, 04:41 PM
LoopyLou

Fish

Thanks for the replies everyone. It's been happening in the house mainly - a lot in the hall outside my childrens' bedrooms and I did wonder if it might be Michael as I do ask him for protection for me and the family. I don't hear any sounds yet though. They are very small lights and I guess I was wondering (and hoping) if they might develop into something more? I know / trust that the angels (and other spirits) are around me but I can't see them or hear them and I feel impatient as I want to be able to! If I ask questions, i usually get a response in my head - and if I get a gut feeling about something I am trying to act on it more of late. I used to think it was just my imagination but I am starting to realise that it is much more than that and it is VERY exciting! My solar plexus is going nuts - loads of butterflies in my tummy!!!
It's nice to know that others have had the same experiences and I am just going to try to talk more to spirit and meditate more (and try so hard to fit that in around looking after two very small children!) and ask for things to develop which I know they will now - as the time becomes right.
x