View Single Post
Old 11-04-2019, 08:33 PM
Guide
Well, I am wondering how people "come to learn" they are from the angelic realm or any other realm. We are eternal beings with lots of experiences from many realms having an experience being human on planet earth. We don't usually remember much about our eternalness because of the necessity of a certain perception in order to have this experience.

I do have a story that fits the OP's question but it is just a story. My friend recommended the book Bringers of the Dawn by Barbara Marciniak in the early 90's. I got 4 chapters in and gave the book back to her. I was angry at Barbara Marciniak for all her lies. I never met her, I never heard of the Plieadians until then but her book made me angry. My friend thinks I was a Plieadian at one time and my anger was from knowing they are being misrepresented. She may have a point, but I don't consider myself a Plieadian nor an Arcturian though the channeled messages from those seem to make more sense. I am currently having an experience as a human on planet earth.

I know some things I don't know, like everyone does, and one is that all of us have been "elsewhere" experiencing something different.

Why does it matter now, in this experience? I really do want an answer. I am not chastising, I am explaining why I ask the question.