View Single Post
Old 16-04-2018, 01:43 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by SkyGodWarrior
Hello :)

I have been striding towards my goals for 10 years now....... im 28 now and finally understand it...ish.... the problem is that after searching for the answer for so long that the truth was always there within me.... so funny how that works... for Froto bagans to go out on such an epic adventure facing death and being stabbed in the heart countless times only to realize that the place where he should of discarded the key was by swallowing it. (metaphor)

If i think about how it works.. it is soo complicated in all the potentials and possibilities on how such things line up like they do. Once you realize the truth... the answer is simple.... just live and follow your heart. Literally there is nothing more than that. Even with all the forces of darkness after you... if you are unaware of them lol.... they have no affect over you..... They would just seem like strange occurrences if you were attacked lol.... or you wouldn't even be there in the first place....

I am here in this present moment in full awareness and gratitude of the truth..... Its funny how it seems that I am having withdraws of being poor, angry, sad, and insecure. They dont last long once I remember the truth and then those feelings of lack are relinquished...

Manifestation is like a seed that is planted... a baby that has been born..... you do what you have to do to make sure the foundation is ripe for the occasion... then you plant the seed or seeds and while you continue to care for the foundation...... After doing so for a while, a moment, or a second that seed sprouts...... Now its up to you to water and care for that seed or that baby....... but just like kids... there comes a time where that baby is now a teenager and looking to get into the world... once in the world, that seed is now looking to bare fruit...

this is my contemplation for tonight..... how the invisible gains consciousness and takes on a life of its own................. :)

also I just had a realization... of the golden ratio on how it starts out as something small but the pattern it creates looks as a flower does after it has grown. Eventually that flower turns into a tree and then a forest....

Good night.
Astral Radiance.

SkyGodWarrior,

...much thanks for sharing your realizations, which reminded me how I, too, have reaped similar realizations from seeds planted in my life.

Gardens 'r us all....

Reference: http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...d.php?t=115825
“Why, that’s true! I am a perfect, unlimited gull!” Jonathan opened his eyes asking, "Where are we?” The Elder Chiang said, “We’re on some planet with a green sky and a double star for a sun.” Jonathan made a scree of delight. “IT WORKS!" “Well, of course it works, Jon,” said Chiang. “It always works, when you know what you’re doing." (and even when you don't)